Monday, July 8, 2013

7/8 mile runs, Rock N Roll

Ran 7.6 miles Saturday morning at 6:40AM until 8AM even then it was humid as hell out. That shower was heaven after.

I ran above the same distance today 7.8 miles and I must saw it was much better. The humidity broke and there was a nice cool breeze.

I am enjoying doing the free weights at the gym now as well. Something different for once.

My friend Nicole told me that the Rock N Roll Marathon people are letting people that didn't finish the Boston Marathon pick a run of any distance for free. I emailed them and asked to run the Rock N Roll Half Marathon in Providence in August. Hopefully they get back to me since I have been debating signing up for it for like 6 months now and still haven't signed up. Even better if it is free right?

No comments:

Post a Comment