Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LSD...

Did 18.3 on the Charles Sunday afternoon. Only two weeks left of long runs before the taper begins and technically that is only one LSD (long slow distance) left since this Sunday I am running the All-State Half Marathon in East Boston. I guess I could try this splitting a long run in half thing that I have heard people talk about in magazines and on Active.com and do the half in the AM then run another 6-8 miles in the PM if I wanted to though. Who knows maybe I just will.

I'm highly looking forward to the fall racing season though and meeting new people along the way. Got the All State Half Marathon in East Boston this weekend, Rock N Roll Half Marathon in Providence the last weekend of the month, the Electric Run 5K at Foxboro Oct 4, and the Chicago Marathon Columbus Day weekend. Possibly another half in November as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment