Monday, August 12, 2013

Charles Run

If anyone wants to know it is around 16/17 miles from Brighton/Newton to Science Park and back along the Charles River. The Cambridge side is pretty flat except for a small incline near the BU Bridge. The Boston side is flat from Science Park to the BU Bridge then it has a slow incline until Western Ave, small hills after until Harvard Sq, then flat again through Allston/Brighton.

Did it on Saturday was going for 16 miles, but 16.8 works for me. 2 hours and 35 minutes from 5:30-8 basically.

P.S. the brand new water fountain in Artesani Park isn't working. Why was I not surprised by this? I so needed water at that point so I was looking for it. I still can't find the other two new three tier water fountains on the Boston side of the Charles.


No comments:

Post a Comment