Monday, June 17, 2013

The Calm After The Storm...



A  post Dallas run after not running for three days straight. Worked 8-4 today so was home around 5:30. I noticed the dark sky coming as I was walking home from the train, so I waited awhile to leave for my run.  The rain wasn't stopping so I reversed my workout and walked to the gym and did a quick arm and ab work out and noticed the sun was starting to break through the rain around 7:40ish. Left the gym at 7:50 walked home and a double rainbow was there. You can only see one in the photos sadly the other one was to lite. Dropped my umbrella off at home and took off on a quick 30 minute run into the sunset in the last of the rain. The sidewalks were empty so it was really nice. I should run right after a storm more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment